Rechtsanwältin Nathalie M. Salibian-Waltz, Solicitor (England and Wales)
Hi, my name is Nathalie M. Salibian-Waltz I have been practicing as Rechtsanwalt in Frankfurt am Main since 1997 and as Solicitor since 2002. I advise start-ups, small and medium-sized businesses in contract law and IP rights such as licensing, distribution, asset transfer, corporations and partnerships which are the focus of my legal practice.
- Setting up your own company, licensing, joint venture, distribution agreement or franchise agreement, I will advise you on what is legally feasible and you will then be able to make a decision what suits you and your business!
- Protect your ideas and your business identity from copycats. You have invested a lot and worked hard for it!
- Do not sign on the dotted line before reviewing any of your potential business contracts! Contracts are the important aspect of your business. I will negotiate and review contracts in German and in English.
- As Solicitor I advise on potential risks or pitfalls in contracts governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Protect your business assets for future generations to come!
- Marriage and business, it is all feasible!
- Plan ahead with regard to who is going to succeed your business and assets.
I look forward to providing legal advice to you. I am happy to give you a fee quote in advance. Then the fees are made transparent for you. Only pay for what you need.
See you soon in my law office!
You can send me an email.
Emails can be sent to:
Or you can always give me a call.
My phone number is: +49 (0) 69 98 66 96 16