Rechtsanwältin Nathalie M. Salibian-Waltz, Solicitor (England and Wales)
Hi, my name is Nathalie M. Salibian-Waltz I have been practicing as German Rechtsanwalt in Frankfurt am Main since 1997 and as English solicitor since 2002. I advise Start-ups, small and medium-sized businesses in commercial law such as Licensing, distribution and asset deals which are the focus of my legal practice.
- Setting up your own company, licensing, joint venture, distribution agreement or franchise agreement, I will advise you on what you need to know legally in particular and you will be able to find a feasible solutions that suits you and your business!
- Protect your ideas and your business identity from copycats. You have invested a lot and worked hard for it!
- Do not sign on the dotted line before reviewing any of your potential business contracts! Contracts are the important aspect of your business. I will negotiate and review contracts in German and in English.
- As English Solicitor I advise on contracts governed by the Laws of Engalnd and Wales.
- Protect your business assets for future generations to come!
- Marriage and business, it is all feasible! .
- Plan ahead with regard to who is going to succeed your business and assets, .
I look forward to provide legal advice to you. I am happy to give you a fee quote in advance. Then there will be no surprise bills or horrendous fees for you. Only pay for what you need.
See you soon in my law office!
You can send me an email. Emails can be sent to email@example.com
Or you can always give me a call. My phone number is: +49 (0) 69 98 66 96 16.
The UK Referendum will take place on 23 June 2016. Although the eventual exit route is hard to predict in the medium term there will be some European regime in place which would still affect the UK post Brexit. Single market access is a key element in the trade arrangements between the England and Germany. […]