Welcome in my law office!
Rechtsanwältin Nathalie M. Salibian-Waltz, Solicitor (England and Wales)
Hi, my name is Nathalie M. Salibian-Waltz I have been practicing as German Rechtsanwalt in Frankfurt am Main since 1997 and as English solicitor since 2002. Start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises as well as estate planning are the focus of my legal practice. I provide legal advice and services for your business and your family.
- From setting up a company to structuring and reviewing partnership agreements, company agreements, articles of association as well as share acquisition agreements and franchise agreements, we will work together and will be able to present a feasible solutions so that your business can be a success!
- Safeguard your ideas and your business identity from copycats. You have invested a lot and worked hard for it!
- Contracts are the important aspect of your business. I will negotiate contracts for you in German language and in English language, I will draft contracts for you and I will review the contracts in accordance to German law or English law you have already signed!
- Ensure that your loved ones are well taken care of and protect your assets for future generations!
- Be happy and marry and make sure that you and your partner in the future will be well taken care; plan for the "what ifs" in life.
- Life is not always fair. Although you cannot predict what happens you can however be prepared for it.
I look forward to provide legal advice to you. I am happy to give you a fee quote in advance. Then there will be no surprise bills or horrendous fees for you. Only pay for what you need.
See you soon in my law office!
You can send me an email. Emails can be sent to email@example.com
Or you can always give me a call. My phone number is: +49 (0) 69 98 66 96 16.
The UK Referendum will take place on 23 June 2016. Although the eventual exit route is hard to predict in the medium term there will be some European regime in place which would still affect the UK post Brexit. Single market access is a key element in the trade arrangements between the England and Germany. […]